When you invest your money in house cleaning, you want a company that provides quality cleaning services that not only meet your expectations but also are a great value. Maid in Heaven does just that: we guarantee you the best house cleaning service that meets your cleaning needs and works with your budget.
Our standard house cleaning service is our flagship service. Many of our customers choose this service on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis. Our team will show up, on time, and ready to get your home looking wonderful. We check all the details and make sure your home is in tip top shape so you can spend your time on more important parts of your life.
A Standard Cleaning includes the following areas:
- Cleaning/Vacuuming all floors and rugs. We’ll vacuum all of your carpeted areas. Additionally, we’ll sweep/vacuum all hard floor surfaces and then mop them as well.
- Dusting. All rooms are dusted, including furniture, televisions, pictures/art on walls, chair rails, window ledges, and ceiling fans. We also have tools to reach the corners of high entry ways or vaulted ceilings.
- Kitchen. We’ll dust your kitchen cabinets and look for spots that need to be wiped up. We’ll also clean the inside of the microwave and the outside of all kitchen appliances. We’ll move items as necessary to completely clean all countertop surfaces. Lastly, we’ll make sure the floors are spic and span. For our clients with stainless steel appliances, we use stainless wipes to keep your kitchen looking super nice! We also use special granite spray when necessary to keep those countertops looking as pretty as the day they were made!
- Bathrooms. We’ll clean all your bathrooms from top to bottom. Dusting light fixtures, cleaning mirrors, disinfecting sinks/vanities, tubs, showers, and toilets. Lastly we’ll clean and mop the floors to make sure your bathroom is completely fresh and clean
- Trash. All trash throughout your home will be emptied and liners replaced (if necessary).
We are also happy to provide customized service plans based on the needs of our clients.