RESIDENTIAL HOUSE CLEANING
This refers to privately owned homes, apartments, townhouses, etc.
Below are services we offer in every cleaning:
- Cleaning/vacuuming of all floors and rugs. We use the Bona cleaning system on hardwood floors. Edges of carpet are specially vacuumed when necessary.
- Dusting in all rooms including furniture, televisions, pictures/art on walls, chair rails, window ledges, and ceiling fans. We also have tools to reach the corners of very high entry ways or vaulted ceilings.
- Cleaning and disinfecting all toilets, mirrors, sinks, tubs, showers, and vanities in bathrooms
- Cleaning countertops, appliances, microwave, cabinet doors, tables, and sinks in kitchen
The following services are also available. These are often used in a “Spring” cleaning or during a scheduled “deep” clean. Our clients will often have us start with a deep clean and then use a regular cleaning process weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, in order to maintain their home. The price of a deep clean will vary according to the property.
- Washing of all baseboards, doors, door frames, windows, windows frames, and chair rails.
- Window blinds are dusted and washed.
- All window treatments are dusted .
- Cabinet doors in kitchen and bathrooms are wiped down and cleaned.
- Furniture is moved to clean all floors as well as edge vacuuming all carpeted areas.
- Interior of oven is cleaned
- A/C and heating system air intakes are washed
- Light fixtures are dusted and cleaned if necessary
If there is one thing we pride ourselves on at Maid in Heaven it’s listening to our customers. While the above stated services are extensive, it is impossible to anticipate any and every cleaning need that could ever arise. If you require a service not listed above we will be happy to discuss your need and help you create a solution.
COMMERCIAL HOUSE CLEANING
Commercial spaces usually refer to small businesses, offices, rental properties, apartments, flip properties, and new construction. For small businesses and offices a regular weekly cleaning would consist of:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping of all floors
- Cleaning and disinfecting any public areas such as break rooms, kitchens, and bathrooms
- Dusting all offices, furniture, desks, wall art, mirrors, bookshelves, and window blinds
- Emptying all trash
Again, every office is unique. When setting up a cleaning plan for an office or small business, we want to come to your office, walk your space, and have you tell us what you need for your office and your employees. We want to provide you with the cleanest, healthiest working space available.
Move in / Move out
Without creating a list a mile long, a move in / move out cleaning is a very detailed, extensive cleaning of a property. The goal is to remove any sign of the previous occupants of the property. Many homeowners use this type of cleaning when they are moving out of a property so it is clean for real estate agents to show. It is also used by apartment complexes and rental property managers when tenants move out before new tenants move in. Some homeowners will also use this type of cleaning before they move into a new property to make sure their new home is absolutely clean and ready for them to take possession.
In short, every surface in the property is touched and cleaned. We complete everything listed for the Spring or deep cleaning as well as:
- Kitchens and bathrooms are completely disinfected as well as being cleaned
- All kitchen appliances are gutted and cleaned
- All cabinets and closets throughout the property are opened and cleaned.
When the property is completed, each room is walked and inspected to make sure it is absolutely clean.