Do you want to be a part of a great team dedicated to taking care of people? Would you like to work with others so you can bring a better quality of life to homeowners and business owners alike? If you’re ready to make a commitment to a company whose foundation is based on quality and integrity, Maid in Heaven could just be the place for you.
- Absolute integrity
- A strong, well-established work ethic
- A willingness to learn and ability to catch on quickly
- The desire to be part of a team and the ability to be very productive when working independently
- A love for working with people
- A consistent willingness to go above and beyond the basic expectations of a client
- Complete criminal background check
- Pass a mandatory drug screening
- Three interviews
- An ability to work with all kinds of people, talk to them, understand their needs and take care of them as if they were your own family.
- A reliable form of transportation.
- Ability to work at least 8 hours a day
- Cleaning requires a great deal of bending, stretching, squatting, and even working on hands and knees at some points.
- The ability to use basic, household cleaning chemicals and tools.
As you can see it’s not easy to join our team, but if you are a person who is willing to work hard now for the opportunity to be a leader in a growing company in the near future we want to talk to you.
Part-Time Cleaning Associate: Apply Here